Hall Sensor POH120
With a diameter of just 13 mm, this contactless rotary sensor based on Hall technology and designed for absolute measurements is particularly small. The angle of rotation can be freely programmed between 0 and 360°.
The housing is made from stainless steel with a servo flange for precise assembly. The axle is made from nickel-plated brass and mounted on sliding bearings. The product is also available with a decoupled axle without bearings. The advantages: compensation of play and tolerances and no bearing wear.
- Compact design with a housing diameter of 13 mm
- High resolution, precision and measurement accuracy
- Linearity of up to ± 0.5%
- Low wear, long service life of up to 200 million cycles
- Excellent long-term stability
- High thermal stability
- ESD- and EMC-compatible
- Degree of protection IP 65 or IP 67, decoupled without load
- Simple assembly
- Robust design